Modest Improvements would make existing services more robust and make transit more convenient and attractive in areas that are already served. The transit system would have little to no impact on future development patterns. Ridership gains would only be expected to increase along with population growth.
- Commuter Rail: Additional service on Music City Star only
- Rapid Bus (“BRT Light”): West End, Hillsboro, Dickerson, Charlotte, Gallatin, Nolensville, and Murfreesboro
- Bus-on-Shoulder: Major freeway corridors where feasible
- Express Bus: New service to Cool Springs and Airport; Additional trips on existing routes
- Longer Service Spans and Better Frequency: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. with 15-30 minute frequencies on most routes
- New Crosstown Routes: Five